Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Hello there.

I understand, you might not get the blog title, but, you see, I little do. So, in this page I aim to do so - I aim to explore the phrase "Transcendentally Sublime". As of now, what my dictionary says,
Transcendental = superior; extraordinary; supernatural; spiritual
Sublime = exalt; supreme; unparalleled; complete,
which I am sure, you could have find out easily on Google. But as I say, it is something of the mystery how the two words combine, and through the writings on these page I seek to do the same. This page may contain anything from observations to actions, philosophies to achievements, art, music, travel, jokes(all kinds of it) and food, of course.... but mainly my way interpreting it. In a way it is self realization, yes, yet I hope to keep you mesmerized.

Basically, its a blog made through the eyes of an observer.

No comments:

Post a Comment